Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Six month pictures with Johnny Bear

Onto our monthly picture with Johnny Bear.

Taken on February 21, 2012 on Emma's half birthday.

I am not pleased with any of the pictures with JB, so I am adding a few others I took that day that I liked better.


Saying her "prayers" -- "Now I lay me down to sleep..." <3


Six month old happenings:
* Emma is now only waking up once during the night, normally at around 4 or 5 am.
* Her naps are scheduled and quite predictable -- 8:30 am, 12 pm and 4 pm.
* Unless her doctor recommends otherwise, I plan to continue exclusively breastfeeding her (no solids) for another full month.
* She now seems to be the most content sitting up. She is still unable to sit up on her own or remain like that unless we hold her or use the Bumbo seat.

1 comment:

OMA said...

I love the 3 photos of Emma! She is not a baby anymore! How sweet to catch her in all those happy positions!! A JOY for me! I miss you Emma Girl. OMA